Helping You Take The Fear Out Of Your Birthing Experience
What is a doula?
- Someone who supports the birth you want.
- Someone who helps you prepare for and deal with the possibly unexpected.
- Is a non-medical professional
- Someone who offers physical, educational and emotional support
- Some who lowers your chance of having a unwanted cesarean
- Teach and support partner Someone on your side, during one of the, if not THE most important and intense experience in your life
- Shares their resources with you
Sept 2021 During Maternal Support Classes
Hello Beautiful People ♥️ I am Linda Eileen, the owner of @thefearlessbirther, co-founder and PROUD member of this group of amazing humans!
I am a crunchy Homebirth Doula, Postpartum Doula and soon to be certified Lactation Consultant. I am a hardcore VBAC activist that provides homebirth and postpartum services for families in NYC.
I am humbly blessed to be surrounded by my college sweetheart (aka hubby) and two children, who are TRULY my greatest accomplishments in life
My love (more like obsession) of birth and helping families, began after I began my journey into Motherhood.
After facing my own heartbreaking disappointments with my first birth, I decided to take on the system and heal myself, by having my second child in my home ♥️
I believe in the power and beauty of bringing new life into a safe sacred space, with chosen loved ones surrounding you. You make the rules in your home, no one else does